[Geany-Devel] pull request on GitHub, to add GeanyHighlightSelectedWords, into Geany Plugins

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Wed May 27 21:21:31 UTC 2015

Hi!

Le 27/05/2015 14:25, marius buzea a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I would like to add GeanyHighlightSelectedWords, to Geany Plugins.
> Would it be okay that I do a git pull-request for doing this?  […]

Sure.  I see some other people suggested already included plugins might
achieve something similar, so I'll let you check whether you can combine
your efforts or not, but we generally are happy including any plugin :)
 (well, given it's of decent quality, but we can even help with that if
we think something might be problematic)

> I know there would be some things I would need to do before, like
> replace the Makefile with Makefile.am, the autotools, automake way,
> and write a README file using restructured text content so that that
> README file can be converted to html.      Maybe there is more that
> should be done.

It's pretty much it. Build system integration, and internationalization
integration.  But we can help with both, you can read HACKING, and
internationalization is quite easy.

Regards,
Colomban