[Geany-Devel] Wish for Wishlist and bug in Homepage

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Wed Mar 11 16:05:55 UTC 2015

This is awesome!  I will have to try it out.  I actually wanted a plugin
like this too, but never got around to working on one myself :-)

 From the screenshot, it appears you don't overlap the text, which is
even better than I've seen other editors and their other implementations
use.

Thanks again!

Steve