[Geany-Devel] win32 right click on tab --> Open in New Window not working

Giuseppe Penone giuspen at xxxxx
Tue Mar 17 00:21:06 UTC 2015

Hi, I recently started to need to open 2 different instances of geany on
windows to fit the two monitors and realized that the right click on tab
--> Open in New Window does not work in windows os.

I also tried the nightly build and the bug is still not fixed.

I wanted to ask you if you plan to fix it for the next release and
otherwise if there is a howto about building geany on windows (or how to
cross compile it from linux) so that I can fix the bug myself and send you
the patch.

Thank you for your work, All the Best,
Giuseppe.