[Geany-Devel] [geany/geany-plugins] 73ae49: waf: Fix the checks for openpty() on FreeBSD

Thomas Martitz kugel at xxxxx
Fri Apr 17 06:46:13 UTC 2015

Am 16.04.2015 um 23:20 schrieb Colomban Wendling:
>> Is a pref necessary?
> Yes.

In that case it's not the best solution and we should find an indication that people don't want to outright disable.

The underline gets the job done but I'm not married to it. Can you suggest a better alternative?

>> And at least
>> with my splitwindow2 patch set something like this is needed to
>> determine the focused document (each notebook can have an active doc,
>> but only one of them can be focused at any time).
> Only if the splitwindow is actually used.  And even, underlying the tab
> might not be the best visual indicator ever, though I can't suggest
> something easy that would actually work (I'd think a better one would be
> some kind of slightly deactivated editor, but while doable it's a bit
> annoying with Scintilla).

And it might be barely visible depending on the color scheme. Because of
that I think no indication that involves the scintilla widget alone will
work for everybody.

Anyway we can discuss this specifically for splitwindow2. Let's not
further hijack this thread, I just wanted to throw in that a visual
indication other than what GTK does by itself might become necessary anyway.

Best regards.