[Geany-Devel] [geany/geany-plugins] 73ae49: waf: Fix the checks for openpty() on FreeBSD

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Thu Apr 16 21:20:50 UTC 2015

Le 16/04/2015 23:14, Thomas Martitz a écrit :
> Am 16.04.2015 um 21:47 schrieb Enrico Tröger:

>>> Yes. The ability to have the current tab underlined, italic or bold
>>> seems like a good thing to have, irrespective of my problems with 2.24 +
>>> Win~1. It probably should be done programmatically?
>> I sort of like the idea. And would agree that it might be not just
>> useful on Windows.
>> Thomas, can this be done in code so it could be enabled/disabled by a
>> setting?
>
> Sure, but why would you disable it?

Because it's damn ugly :)  (and serves absolutely no purpose -- for me)

> Is a pref necessary?

Yes.

> And at least
> with my splitwindow2 patch set something like this is needed to
> determine the focused document (each notebook can have an active doc,
> but only one of them can be focused at any time).

Only if the splitwindow is actually used.  And even, underlying the tab
might not be the best visual indicator ever, though I can't suggest
something easy that would actually work (I'd think a better one would be
some kind of slightly deactivated editor, but while doable it's a bit
annoying with Scintilla).