[Geany-Devel] Blank completion popups on Windows

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Wed Apr 15 21:14:46 UTC 2015

Le 15/04/2015 22:38, Colomban Wendling a écrit :

> I just noticed this in the debug messages:
>
>> GLib-GObject WARNING	: specified instance size for type `SmallScroller' is smaller than the parent type's `GtkScrolledWindow' instance size
>> GLib CRITICAL	: g_once_init_leave: assertion `initialization_value != 0' failed
>> GLib-GObject CRITICAL	: g_object_new: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed
>> Gtk CRITICAL	: gtk_container_set_border_width: assertion `GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed
>> Gtk CRITICAL	: gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy: assertion `GTK_IS_SCROLLED_WINDOW (scrolled_window)' failed
>> Gtk CRITICAL	: gtk_container_add: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
>> Gtk CRITICAL	: gtk_widget_show: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
>> Gtk CRITICAL	: gtk_container_add: assertion `GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed
>
> […]
>
>> typedef struct { GtkScrolledWindow parent; int dummy; } SmallScroller;
>> typedef struct { GtkScrolledWindowClass parent; int dummy; } SmallScrollerClass;
>
> I still have no clue what the heck is going on though…

Hum, incidentally GtkScrolledWindow contains bitfields, would it be
possible it is a -mms-bitfields-like problem?  We really seem to pass
-mms-bitfields, but maybe gtkscrolledwindow.c wasn't build with it or
something like that?

And actually the extra size is not needed in the Class.