[Geany-Devel] Proxy Plugins Update

Thomas Martitz kugel at xxxxx
Thu Nov 13 21:59:58 UTC 2014

Steven,

right, I specifically want to avoid "doing the gedit" and put off plugin
developers (repeatedly). A rewrite will not be necessary, but, if
anything, a small modification to the compilation process of the plugin
(no source code changes). At least if what I'm having in my mind works out.

Do you maintain plugins outside geany-plugins, and are these publicly
available?

Best regards