[Geany-Devel] [RFC]: Public API comments in headers

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu May 29 23:37:09 UTC 2014

[...]
> Ok, not super technical, but more compelling than "I'm too lazy to open the
> header file/update the documentation if it's not directly above one place I
> edit (instead of the other place I most likely have to edit)" :)

Different people have different workflows, some open everything, some
only open the minimum.

Everything the plugin writer needs should be in the doxygen API docs.
If its not fix that, don't make the plugin writer read the source.

After looking at the discussions I have changed my mind and think the
comments should *NOT* be moved to the header.