[Geany-Devel] Geany plugin maintenance

Shankhoneer Chakrovarty shankhoneer at xxxxx
Mon Mar 24 20:42:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

As per the last discussion ( email subject: Hi! ) I started looking at the
geany-plugin project. I found the following plugins orphaned:
1. codenav
2. geanylua
3. pretty-printer
4. shiftcolumn

All these plugins are still alive (I think).

I was not able to build geany-plugin as the configure expects geany version
to be 1.24. I have geany version 1.23 installed in ubuntu. Can somebody
please help me to install the geany-plugin? I have cloned geany and
geany-plugin directory.

Also, can somebody also help me how can I test which plugins can be ported
to GTK3?

Thanks,
Shankhoneer Chakrovarty