[Geany-Devel] RFC: Keybindings rewrite

Thomas Martitz kugel at xxxxx
Fri Jun 6 20:35:11 UTC 2014

Am 06.06.2014 16:24, schrieb Yosef Or Boczko:
> I think it better to port to GAction instead of GtkAction (GtkAction
> has been deprecated since version 3.10 and will be removed in GTK+ 4),
> so it will be ease to port geany to GTK+ 4 in the future.

We have elaborated GAction. The problem is that it is only recent in
Glib/Gtk versions. Geany is committed to support at least the last gtk2
release for some time to come.

I think the transition from GtkAction to GAction isn't actually that
terrible (mostly search & replace) so we can do it at some point in the
future.

PS: Please do not top-post on this list.

Best regards