[Geany-Devel] GeanyLaTeX segfault (was: Re: Geany bug hunting week)

Pavel Roschin roshin at xxxxx
Wed Apr 9 19:17:02 UTC 2014

> On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 20:48:35 +0200
> Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks for the work, bad for putting all together in one big blob.
> >
> > On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 21:58:59 +0400
> > Pavel Roschin <roshin at scriptumplus.ru> wrote:
> >
> > > - geanylatex at close segfault (see Gist for backtrace and IRC for
> > >   investigation)
> >
> > Will not search backlog of IRC. To much noise. What did you do to get
> > this?
>
> Even I see what might could be the cause, I cannot reproduce it. I need
> more details please.
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

This not actually reproducible. I enabled all plugins, after time Geany started
to crash sometimes at exit.

This is IRC history about this bug:

https://gist.github.com/scriptum/10304696

In short: devhelp + geanylatex = crash at exit

--
Best regards,
Pavel Roschin aka RPG