[Geany-Devel] GeanyLaTeX segfault (was: Re: Geany bug hunting week)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Apr 9 19:34:32 UTC 2014

On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 23:17:02 +0400
Pavel Roschin <roshin at scriptumplus.ru> wrote:

> > On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 20:48:35 +0200
> > Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the work, bad for putting all together in one big
> > > blob.

> > > Will not search backlog of IRC. To much noise. What did you do to
> > > get this?
> >
> > Even I see what might could be the cause, I cannot reproduce it. I
> > need more details please.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Frank
>

> This not actually reproducible. I enabled all plugins, after time
> Geany started to crash sometimes at exit.
>
> This is IRC history about this bug:
>
> https://gist.github.com/scriptum/10304696
>
> In short: devhelp + geanylatex = crash at exit

I assume it only happens, when a TeX file having focus on closing? I
think for some reasons, and this is what b4n also mention on IRC,
devhelp is destroying/changing the doc-pointer at some point.