[Geany-Devel] Geany bug hunting week

Yosef Or Boczko yoseforb at xxxxx
Wed Apr 9 18:33:00 UTC 2014

I think there is more one bug, which I seen it some month ago.
With vte 0.36 (GNOME 3.12 cycle) the terminal in the bottom
don't work, and cause to crash. since it happen, I work with
'geany -t' (disable terminal).

I think each Arch's user will be affected from this bug, since
GNOME 3.12 (with vte 0.36 and glib 2.40) it already in the testing
repo, and in a week/two-weeks it will be available in the extra
(stable) repo.

Regards,
Yosef Or Boczko

בתאריך ד', אפר 9, 2014 בשעה 8:58 PM, Pavel Roschin
<roshin at scriptumplus.ru> כתב: