[Geany-Devel] [geany/geany-plugins] 6c2b0c: Debugger: Prevent crash when re-loading plugin

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sat Sep 28 07:18:27 UTC 2013

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 13:20:56 -0700
Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> >> Note that when a resident module is unloaded and then reloaded (uncheck
> >> then check [] Debugger), the global variables are not re-initialized.
> >> [...]
>
> OK, I checked, it uses lots of global variables. If Alexander would like
> to very that they are properly re-initialized that would be great, I was
> just fixing a crasher I noticed, feel free to revert and fix another way.

It can be fixed by making the renderers unloadable, similar to Scope's
ScpTreeStore, but I think Alexander should step up here.

--
E-gards: Jimmy