[Geany-Devel] Interested making a patch to add QML support

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Thu Sep 19 22:21:42 UTC 2013

Le 20/09/2013 00:07, Tory Gaurnier a écrit :
> [...]
>
> So, the issue now is I can't really figure out how to build CTags, from
> what I could figure out it seems I need to run the configure script to
> add values to the Makefile.in, then run make -f Makefile.in, but that
> doesn't seem to work, and there are no instructions that I can find on
> building, I've checked the Readme

It's in INSTALL, though a little too detailed (I guess this INSTALL file
is just Autotool's one with slight modifications)

>, and the FAQ. Have any of you guys
> built CTags before and can point me in the right direction???

You need to first generate the configure script using `autoreconf`, then
run that configure script (`./configure [OPTIONS]`, which will generate
Makefiles), and then run make:

	autoreconf -v && ./configure && make

Regards,
Colomban