[Geany-Devel] Interested making a patch to add QML support

Tory Gaurnier torygaurnier at xxxxx
Tue Sep 17 15:02:32 UTC 2013

I'm interested in making a patch to add QML support to Geany, but first
I had a few questions. First of all, is anyone else already working on
this? And if not, if I manage to get it working well would my patch be
worked into the main Geany code so others could get it also? I've been
learning programming for a while, but I've never patched or edited
anyone else’s code, so I'm not making promises how fast I'd be able to
get this done, of course from looking at the hacking page it doesn't
look to complicated to add support for another language, I just wanted
to ask these questions before I even attempted this.

Honestly it'll probably take me longer to figure out how to create and
submit the patch then it will to actually change the code in the source
itself.