[Geany-Devel] GeanyLiveDiff on github

v01d phreakuencies at xxxxx
Tue Oct 15 21:12:44 UTC 2013

HI,
since cmake actually depends on pkg-config for this one, I guess you should
be able to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable (using export) to
point to the directory where the libgit2.pc file is located.
After that, do (at the top level directory of the sources):

mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make