[Geany-Devel] Interested making a patch to add QML support

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Oct 8 09:08:52 UTC 2013

[...]

> Not sure what you mean by test suite, I've uploaded it to github (
> https://github.com/tgaurnier/geany/), and would love for people to test
> it, it seems to be fairly bug free now, there's things I still want to fix,
> but when using correct QML syntax it seems to be pretty flawless now (at
> least from the testing I've done).
>
> Could you maybe shoot me a link of one of the test suites from Colomban
> you're refering to?

https://github.com/geany/geany/tree/master/tests/ctags is the tests for
other parsers.  As the commit messages say most come from upstream, more
are always welcome, especially for new parsers.