[Geany-Devel] Don't pop-up messages/steal focus when in terminal

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue May 21 15:50:33 UTC 2013

Le 19/04/2013 19:41, Dimitar Zhekov a écrit :
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:26:33 +1000
> Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> All that is stopping moving from 2.16 is Windows IIRC.  If someone who has
>> windows could help Enrico do that then I don't see a problem with moving to
>> 2.18 and using the GTKinfobar displays instead of dialogs.
>
> The problem is gtk+ 2.18 / 2.20 for win~1 are buggy.
> So it's either 2.16 or 2.22...

I don't think it's a problem, the Windows installer can use whatever
version better fits it.  I'm not even sure why we still use 2.16 for it
rather than 2.24?

But anyway, we speak about the *lowest* requirement, one can build it
with any newer version that is API compatible, and run it against any
version that is ABI compatible.

Regards,
Colomban