[Geany-Devel] Don't pop-up messages/steal focus when in terminal

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue May 21 15:48:17 UTC 2013

Sorry for the looooong delay, there's no excuses.

Le 21/04/2013 01:51, Lex Trotman a écrit :

> [...]
>
> That looks to me like we could go to 2.18 without inflicting too much
> pain. And that would allow the gtkinfobars.  Since we have just done a
> release, now would be the time to do it.
>
> So Colomban, I officially propose that we move the minumum GTK version
> to 2.18 as soon as the windows builder is moved to 2.24.

Agreed.  Just FTR, I'm totally fine with most dependency bump if there
is a good reason for them.  And non-intrusive "dialogs" *is* a good
reason :)

So I agree got bump to GTK 2.18, and whatever fits for Windows builds.

Just needs somebody to do the infobar stuff :)

Regards,
Colomban