[Geany-Devel] Adding a plugin

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Jun 9 11:45:54 UTC 2013

Do you mean

> http://wiki.geany.org/plugins/development/api-versions<http://wiki.geany.org/plugins/development/api-versions?s>

Yes.

> Well, if so, it would have helped this moron to expand just a bit *in the
> docs* on the differences between version and api and to include a link *in
> the docs* to the above wiki, once the poor sods know what they are looking
> at.
>
> But like I say, I'm just a moron.

More probably just differing programming background.

I'm sure the guy who wrote it did his best, but when you understand
something it is hard to always anticipate what others with different
programming backgrounds will not understand.  So please propose patches to
improve those areas which from your background are lacking. Geany is a
volunteer software development and will only improve if people of all
experience levels and programming backgrounds contribute.