[Geany-Devel] Devel Digest, Vol 63, Issue 2

Ilario Pierbattista ulven101 at xxxxx
Tue Jun 4 13:44:14 UTC 2013

2013/6/3  <devel-request at lists.geany.org>:
> Hi,
>
> Contributions are welcome, to help guide you, can you provide a quick
> overview of your experience in terms of programming, documenting, tools,
> languages etc.
>
> And of course of your interests, doing what you are interested in is likely
> to help you to remain involved.
>
> Cheers
> Lex

Hi!
This is my first experience as developer in an open source project, so
this would be a great opportunity for my programmer life :)

Here's a few summary about my "experience"

Programming languages I know:
- C, C++
- Assembly
- Python (I used it for a few years to write some personal scripts for
every day tasks)

Tools:
- GDB
- git
- diff

General interests (concerning Geany):
- I'm a happy gnu/linux user since 2007. I use Gentoo as my primary
distro: I love to have minimalist workspace and to have the complete
control on it. Of course this point of view influences also the choice
of other tools. Geany satisfy my neededs of minimalism.
- Develop with Arduino boards: it would be nice to introduce support
for developing software for Arduino and Arduino-compatible boards.
Maybe in a plugin.

Bye!

--
Ilario Pierbattista