[Geany-Devel] Devel Digest, Vol 63, Issue 2

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Jun 5 00:00:14 UTC 2013

On 4 June 2013 23:44, Ilario Pierbattista <ulven101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/6/3  <devel-request at lists.geany.org>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Contributions are welcome, to help guide you, can you provide a quick
> > overview of your experience in terms of programming, documenting, tools,
> > languages etc.
> >
> > And of course of your interests, doing what you are interested in is
> likely
> > to help you to remain involved.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Lex
>
> Hi!
> This is my first experience as developer in an open source project, so
> this would be a great opportunity for my programmer life :)
>
> Here's a few summary about my "experience"
>
> Programming languages I know:
> - C, C++

Ok, you need to be able to build Geany from git and read the HACKING file,
several times preferably.

Then pick a small bug from the bug tracker that you want to try to fix.
 Announce here so we know you are looking at it and nobody duplicates the
work and then make a pull request with your fix.

And welcome again.