[Geany-Devel] I'm thinking I like Geany...

Thrawn shell_layer-geany at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 15 03:14:57 UTC 2013

OK, I've uploaded a new Lua script version.

- Binary file extensions are excluded unless your search string specifically includes them. At this point, the list includes .class, .pyc, .svn-base (will later replace with a directory filter), and .o; feel free to suggest more.

- If no project is open, the script will ask you for a base directory to search.

- If no files in the project/base match, then the script will scan all open files, in case you had opened one from outside.

All feedback is welcome.

Thrawn