[Geany-Devel] WebHelper: Failed Geany-Plugins Nightly Builds

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Sun Jan 13 16:05:56 UTC 2013

On 13/01/13 12:47, Matthew Brush wrote:
> On 13-01-13 02:57 AM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> for some reason, WebHelper doesn't compile anymore on the Debian
>> Unstable nightly builds.
>>
>> See
>> http://nightly.geany.org/debian/geany-plugins_1.23+dfsg-2+20130113gitc6e21b1-1_sid-amd64.log
>>

>> I'm not really sure why ui_widgets can't be found, especially on the
>> other builders it works.
>>
>> Does anyone have an idea?
>>

> It looks to me like maybe a autotools/libtool problem, like it has
> something cached from before gwh-browser.c started using symbols from

Unlikely because the Debian nightly based are performed in a pbuilder
environment, i.e. almost everything needed for compilation will be
installed into a fresh Debian system, each time. And additionally, the
Geany source tree is cloned from GIT each time as well, there can't be
anything cached.

And as Colomban already fixed it, everything is fine again.