[Geany-Devel] WebHelper: Failed Geany-Plugins Nightly Builds

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at herbesfolles.org
Sun Jan 13 13:20:52 UTC 2013

Le 13/01/2013 11:57, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> for some reason, WebHelper doesn't compile anymore on the Debian
> Unstable nightly builds.
>
> See
> http://nightly.geany.org/debian/geany-plugins_1.23+dfsg-2+20130113gitc6e21b1-1_sid-amd64.log
>
> I'm not really sure why ui_widgets can't be found, especially on the
> other builders it works.
>
> Does anyone have an idea?

Oops.  I think it's only that the linker used by this build is more
strict than the others about unresolved symbols, but it's right:  I
shouldn't use ui_widgets.  The only reason I can actually use it is
because the plugin will get loaded by Geany and this symbol is exported,
but I'm not supposed to access it (it's not in geany_data nor another
fields set by Geany, it's supposedly private).

No idea why I didn't think of it when writing this code, but I'll fix it
soon, sorry.

Regards,
Colomban