[Geany-Devel] small bug in utils_strtod()

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Dec 1 21:26:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

**gint** utils_strtod()??  Sheesh.

s/b renamed utils_hexcolor() or similar, thats what it does.

As for "end", the original strtod() and friends used it to extract several
whitespace separated strings from the one string by just passing "end" to
the next call, but if we don't use it and its wrong anyways we might as
well drop it when we change the name to utils_hexcolor().