[Geany-Devel] Don't pop-up messages/steal focus when in terminal

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Mon Apr 22 06:54:11 UTC 2013

Am 21.04.2013 01:20, schrieb Lex Trotman:

>     * Need to run the absolute latest Geany from release or Git
>

> Release yes, tick

I can understand all your ticks, except this one.

1) The latest release does still support 2.16
2) I do not believe that it's important to RHEL users living on a 4
years old system to run the upcoming release (which is many months
ahead, quite possibly even after the release of RHEL 7). 1.23 is a very
fine release for them for current RHEL users.
3) If aren't going to run 1.24 we can bump GTK in git *now*, as they
will be stuck on 1.23 anyway.

Best regards.