[Geany-Devel] Proposal from the Mint distro

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de
Thu Nov 8 06:11:41 UTC 2012

Am 08.11.2012 03:36, schrieb Lex Trotman:
> Hi All,
>
> So our conclusion is that some seem to think it would be a good idea,
> but no-one has come forward and said "Ok, I will fork it on Github and
> lead the development of the simplifyable version, anyone wanting to
> help contact me".

My impression from the discussion was different. As I understand we
absolutely want to avoid a fork if possible and have the simple mode in
our main repository if the required changes are not too invasive. But we
cannot determine how invasive they are unless we get more information
about what should constitute this "simple mode".

Best regards.