[Geany-devel] Plugin-Maintainer: Please do you final changes on strings - String freeze soon

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Jun 24 19:07:11 UTC 2012

Hi plugin developers,

Please be so kind and submit your last changes for 1.22 release of
plugins until Wednesday noon CEST as after this I want to do the string
freeze. During this string freeze I will create a 1.22-release-branch
where we only merge fixes and improvements e.g. for documentation and
of course translation updates.

So if you are doing a major feature enhancement this can still go to
master after - keep this in mind on creating the pull requests etc.
However, release of Geany-Plguins 1.22 is currently planned for about
1st weekend in July.

Cheers,
Frank
--