[Geany-devel] Does "marker_translucency" work?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Jun 24 21:40:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm writing up some info on colour schemes and through testing it seems
that "marker_translucency" doesn't do anything. Can anyone test to confirm?

It says in the manual and filetypes.common file that it's supposed to
control the translucency of the line markers (first arg) and the search
indicators (second arg), but it seems that the line marker is hardcoded
to fully opaque and that the search indicator is hardcoded to a fixed
translucency level (not fully opaque).

It's entirely possible I'm missing (or misunderstanding) something.