[Geany-devel] [geany/geany] Question on - 7b3b65: Add workaround for users with an invisible selection style

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Jun 8 12:10:40 UTC 2012

On 07/06/2012 00:11, Lex Trotman wrote:
>> Those people should now fix their color schemes. I could lower the
>> >  severity to an info message.
> Don't think it makes much difference, up to you.  But we should add it

Info messages are not shown on the console with recent GLib AIUI.

> to the incompatibilities section of NEWS iaw
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.geany.devel/6590/focus=6594.

There isn't an incompatibility here due to the workaround if I use
g_info instead of g_warning (which I probably should have done anyway).