[Geany-devel] [geany/geany] Question on - 7b3b65: Add workaround for users with an invisible selection style

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Jun 6 23:11:44 UTC 2012

[..]

> Debug messages are not translated. The string freeze only prevents us
> changing translated strings.

Ok.

>> I guess we need to advertise the change of colour scheme behavior for
>> the release, otherwise we will get lots of complaints about the
>> messages (like Matthews) when people use customised schemes without
>> one of the flags being true.
>

> I doubt we'll get lots of complaints - most people don't even read console
> messages.

Heh, you might be right about that.

> Those people should now fix their color schemes. I could lower the
> severity to an info message.

Don't think it makes much difference, up to you.  But we should add it
to the incompatibilities section of NEWS iaw
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.geany.devel/6590/focus=6594.
I'll add with anything else mentioned in the thread.