[Geany-devel] SCSS (Sassy CSS) lexer support

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Jan 18 02:44:37 UTC 2012

On 01/17/2012 01:54 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:
> [...]
>> In general I'd say it could be added since a complete pull request is
>> available.
>
> Pardon the serial post :)
>
> @Ross,
>
> Do you have some SCSS examples for testing?
>
> @All Devs,
>
> Should we make a section on the wiki for code fragments in each
> language for testing since none of us use all the languages Geany
> supports.
>
> Or should it be a directory in the source?

I think it'd be useful, I know I could use them for the themes. What
about a separate repository on github or a permanent branch that never
gets merged in to the main branch (or released) that has a "samples"
directory or some such?