[Geany-devel] SCSS (Sassy CSS) lexer support

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Tue Jan 17 23:35:43 UTC 2012

Lex Trotman wrote:

>@Ross,
>
>Do you have some SCSS examples for testing?

See attached, acid.css is what Neil Hodgson sent me for testing CSS, and
example.scss has SCSS code including the acid tests modified to show off
some SCSS features (basically, nesting, the nested parent operator,
mixins, interpolation, variables).

Note that the CSS lexer before I touched it didn't handle acid.css
correctly, and still doesn't:

lines 8,15: semicolon in data url breaks highlighting
line 143: | operator isn't handled correctly

I'll be looking at that next time I get a chance.

Also, I just noticed that I *still* have a problem with single-line
comments and highlighting state: comment out a line, press enter twice,
and the comment never ends (is fixed by a reload). I'll fix that
sometime today or tomorrow, and push to my fork, then comment on the
pull request.
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"The chief cause of problems is solutions" -Eric Sevareid