[Geany-devel] GIT commit mails format

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Jan 15 20:03:48 UTC 2012

[...]
> What do you think?
>
> If we agree to change the commit mails to this format, I'd deploy the
> script soon.

Hi Enrico,

Actually I've become used to the standard github commit emails and
clicking on the link for the diff.

Especially for large changes like geany.html or geany.glade (despite
Matthew and Colomban "promising" the diffs will get smaller with
3.8.1) not being blasted by large diffs is good.  I can choose what I
want to see, and don't get the two line diff of geany.txt cut off
because the huge geany.html diff exceeds the size limit.

I don't suppose that you could let registration for the commit ML
allow a choice of which we want?

[...]