[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins: MAINTAINERS file

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Jan 6 17:15:32 UTC 2012

Le 06/01/2012 10:29, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> We have just added a MAINTAINERS into git to add a single point to find
> who is responsible for a plugin. Please be so kind and sending in
> patches or updating the file on your own for your plugins to show who is
> maintaining etc. File contains a little header with very brief
> instructions to do so.

Oops sorry, I completely forgot to do it myself.  Now done.

Just a few questions:

* What's the exact difference between P and M?  Do we really expect to
have a maintainer but somebody else that deals with the patches?

* What's the exact difference between Supported and Maintained?  The
only difference I see is that "supported" has the word "paid" in the
description, but I doubt that most of us get paid for this in
particular, and I also doubt it changes anything on how good is the
support (hobby vs. job).

Cheers,
Colomban