[Geany-devel] [geany/geany] 795ee4: Merge pull request #28 from RetroX/patch-1

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Feb 25 08:35:27 UTC 2012

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:43:10 +1100
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 25 February 2012 09:44, Thomas Martitz
> <thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:
> > Am 24.02.2012 23:34, schrieb Lex Trotman:
> >
> >> I don't agree with this change, the types are just that, types, not
> >> keywords, they should not be highlighted as keywords.  They are not
> >> always available.  This change should be reverted.
> >>

> > The list contained types before the commit and the commit just
> > added more for completeness.
> >
> > I suggest using the secondary for types instead.
>
> Yes, good idea, if I understand the comment in
> highlightingmappings.h:206 it is meant for types.
>
> Cheers
> Lex
>
> PS the existing list contains the fundamental types that are always
> available without headers, these new ones need a header (though size_t
> is used so much that almost any header will do :)

I did like that idea adding more often used one. But you are right
cleaning up a bit and maybe resorting them would be might a ice idea.

Cheers,
Frank

--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/