[Geany-devel] [geany/geany] 795ee4: Merge pull request #28 from RetroX/patch-1

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Feb 24 23:43:10 UTC 2012

On 25 February 2012 09:44, Thomas Martitz
<thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:
> Am 24.02.2012 23:34, schrieb Lex Trotman:
>
>> I don't agree with this change, the types are just that, types, not
>> keywords, they should not be highlighted as keywords.  They are not
>> always available.  This change should be reverted.
>>

> The list contained types before the commit and the commit just added more
> for completeness.
>
> I suggest using the secondary for types instead.

Yes, good idea, if I understand the comment in
highlightingmappings.h:206 it is meant for types.

PS the existing list contains the fundamental types that are always
available without headers, these new ones need a header (though size_t
is used so much that almost any header will do :)