[Geany-devel] Empty project properties dialog

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Mon Feb 20 21:40:50 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 17:51, Dimitar Zhekov <dimitar.zhekov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Jiří,
>
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 00:35:24 +0100
> Jiří Techet <techet at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've created new pull request with the changes here:
>>
>> https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/25
>
> Since you are changing the project signals anyway, can you do me a
> favor and add an unconditional "project-before-save" signal in
> write_config, with the same arguments as "project-save"?
>
> Currently we have document-before-save, and save-settings is before
> configuration saving (though that's not very helpful), but there's
> no "before" signal for the projects settings, and I need one for a
> plugin of mine.

Hi Dimitar,

what do you need the signal for? The project-save signal is actually
emitted before g_key_file_to_data() is called so it is called before
it's saved. I use this signal in my plugin too to add my own settings
to the project file.

Cheers,
Jiri