[Geany-devel] Empty project properties dialog

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Mon Feb 20 16:51:29 UTC 2012

Hi, Jiří,

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 00:35:24 +0100
Jiří Techet <techet at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've created new pull request with the changes here:
>
> https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/25

Since you are changing the project signals anyway, can you do me a
favor and add an unconditional "project-before-save" signal in
write_config, with the same arguments as "project-save"?

Currently we have document-before-save, and save-settings is before
configuration saving (though that's not very helpful), but there's
no "before" signal for the projects settings, and I need one for a
plugin of mine.

--
E-gards: Jimmy