[Geany-devel] Hi!

David Gomes davidrafagomes at xxxxx
Thu Apr 5 13:28:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm David, and I want to start helping out with Geany development.

https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/36

I started by simplifying rstrip-whitespace.py. It seemed really complex.
However, I'm not sure if you were doing anything special when removing
trailing white space, because the code I made does simply that, not
anything else.

Whether or not this patch gets approved, I'll keep on working and see how I
can help. I know some Gtk, and even though I'm more used to its Vala
bindings, I think I can do just fine with C and C++.

--
David Gomes