[Geany-devel] file attributes on a linux system

worthspending worthspending at xxxxx
Wed Apr 4 08:52:45 UTC 2012

Ya know, I really don't even want to ask as I don't want to be a pest, but,
I haven't found a good example of setting the umask prior to launching
geany.  I would like to set the umask and  have it tied to geany only.  I
run a lot of unattended processes, so, the line of thinking is if I make
some type of global change I could introduce a problem to another program.

I can confirm that the "save as" feature works as described in this thread.
 No +x attribute on the saved file.

Thanks