[Geany-devel] various prefs warning

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Sep 16 16:32:48 UTC 2011

Hi,
BTW I edited the Various prefs label to be more of a warning than a suggestion (just in time for the string freeze).

--- On Fri, 16/9/11, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> >> P.S. Is there any way to make the "Various" tab in
> the
> >> preferences dialog stick to the bottom position in
> the
> >> notebook so that when tabs are added later,
> "Various" is
> >> still at the end?
> >
> > Probably no enforcible way, but it would be a good
> convention. It could be appended last when creating the
> prefs dialog, and with a comment.

Having thought more, we could enforce this by setting the Various tab position after other dialog creation is done. That way we can still use Glade and then dynamically change tab position.

> Isn't the whole dialog created in Glade, except the
> Terminal tab (for some reason)?  I guess it would just
> take adding the Terminal in the second last position rather
> than appended on the end if that's the case (plus a comment
> as you say).

Nick