[Geany-devel] GTK+ Version Bump to 2.18 - gtkbuilder and 2.16

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Oct 15 04:07:27 UTC 2011

On 11-10-14 08:18 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:

> There's seems to be a problem applying, saving and restoring the
> background and foreground colours for the VTE, I couldn't figure it out
> last time I looked. Not sure if you can have a peek at this, but I guess
> you'll need to boot into Linux to test.

Never mind, it seems I forgot to connect the signal handlers for the
fg/bg colour buttons `color-set` signals.  The issues we've discussed so
far should all be fixed now in the `gtkbuilder` branch.