[Geany-devel] GTK+ Version Bump to 2.18 - gtkbuilder and 2.16

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Oct 15 03:18:11 UTC 2011

On 11-10-14 07:38 AM, Nick Treleaven wrote:

>>> It should, but I haven't thoroughly tested it with GTK+ 2.16 yet. Did
>>> you try the gtkbuilder branch yet on your 2.16 install by any chance?
>>
>> No, I haven't tried git branching yet. I'll let you know when I do.
>
> Tried it earlier, seems to build against 2.16 (I actually have a newer
> runtime) and run OK after I applied some fixes. I didn't really test it
> much besides showing the Prefs dialog. Anything in particular that needs
> testing?

Hi Nick,

There's seems to be a problem applying, saving and restoring the
background and foreground colours for the VTE, I couldn't figure it out
last time I looked.  Not sure if you can have a peek at this, but I
guess you'll need to boot into Linux to test.

Thanks for testing and fixes so far, I'm about to finish fixing the
other issues you noted.