[Geany-devel] Plugins README / web pages

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Mon Oct 10 22:31:45 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 10.10.2011, 22:58 +0200 schrieb Enrico Tröger:

> However, Dominic's scripts probably can run on another server as well,
> maybe even on SF's shell servers. Or the whole construct of generating
> those pages can be reworked to be more obvious, easier to test and
> so easier to improve.

First thing which wasn't that obvious for someone outstanding is, that
the whole stuff is actually under version control since it's birth, the
directory just needed to be checked out:

https://geany-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany-plugins/www/staging

I guess there weren't that much people who actually knew that. Maybe
this one is easier to find:

    https://github.com/dmaphy/plugins.geany.org

Improvement to that script-bundle are welcome anytime.

About reworking the whole concept:

I'd personally love the idea of the GitHub pages stuff, we maybe could
do something on basis of that. There also were some nice ideas on IRC a
few minutes ago which you guys maybe like to discuss here.

My suggestion is to start a rework with or after the Geany-Plugins 0.21
release.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D