[Geany-devel] Maintainerrequest: Geany-Mini-Script

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Sat Oct 8 19:50:49 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 22:39:42 +0200
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Unfortunately I didn't heard back of developer of
> geany-mini-script-plugin so today I like to ask you whether somebody
> likes to take over maintenance for geany-mini-script plugin inside
> geany-plugins-svn. It's untouched since maybe 2009 and to be honest I
> have no idea, what's the current status. Also I'm not 100% whether its
> still a useful plugin or maybe some other plugin is taking over the
> task in a better way. Personally I remember it as a possible useful
> plugin but don't have the resources to look after and used it >>1 year
> for the last time.
> If nobody is feeling responsible I suggest, similar to previous
> plugins, we remove it from official repository.

Hi Frank.

In case someone wants to try the plugin, here is a patch to make it
compile.

P.S. I remember that a couple of months ago I promised to send you an
overview of what changes are in the SM branch…  I hope I will find time
for it in the near future.

--
Best regards,
Eugene