[Geany-devel] Maintainerrequest: Geany-Mini-Script

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Oct 2 20:39:42 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Unfortunately I didn't heard back of developer of
geany-mini-script-plugin so today I like to ask you whether somebody
likes to take over maintenance for geany-mini-script plugin inside
geany-plugins-svn. It's untouched since maybe 2009 and to be honest I
have no idea, what's the current status. Also I'm not 100% whether its
still a useful plugin or maybe some other plugin is taking over the
task in a better way. Personally I remember it as a possible useful
plugin but don't have the resources to look after and used it >>1 year
for the last time.
If nobody is feeling responsible I suggest, similar to previous plugins,
we remove it from official repository.

Cheers,
Frank
--