[Geany-devel] Plan ahead (to fail to plan is to plan to fail)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Oct 3 09:34:52 UTC 2011

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 20:04:28 +1100
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > In general I'm fine with this list as goals (discussing details
> > would be the wrong place here), but would call it 0.9x with this
> > changes on next release as changes are to big to become a 1.0
> > directly (to keep understanding of a 1.0 which have been posted on
> > this list bevor)
>
> Hi Frank, can you point to that?  On the doodle noone voted for 0.9.

The question of doodle was upcoming release which was 0.21 now.

I think the changes you listed, which all make sense taking the general
opinion of mailing list, but they are IMHO to big to put all in one
release and make it stable within the same one.

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/